Monday, April 20, 2009

Read This Google Biatches....

And I hope Google reads this:

Google will find out, as I get on with my story, that I have spent a lot of time researching and learning ALL of the Google Applications. I have done this because I like Google and because there is money to be made with this knowledge.

BUT....

Google has disabled my AdSense Account and taken all the money I have earned from you guys clicking on their dumb ads because they claim I illegally clicked on ads from my own computer.

I did no such thing.

The worst part??? I had earned about $150.00!!!

And just so you all know, there is NO recourse for me to appeal this "decision" made by the dictator who hosts this blog.

Now, do I want to move the blog? Do I want to keep it here and just breathe?

Not sure yet.

Grrrrrrrr.

No comments: